TGC ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Forum rules apply here! Only members can Shout.
  • TopStarRacer: Happy birthday BTC! :D
    January 10, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
  • JoomX: Got a birthday coming up, eh BTC?  Make it a good one...  :)
    January 06, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
  • JoomX: Well, it's 2018.  9 years old and EB is still the best racing game on the planet...
    January 01, 2018, 04:20:18 PM
  • JoomX: Back at ya, Top.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  And yes, EB 2018 would be the best Christmas gift...
    December 24, 2017, 05:14:14 PM
  • TopStarRacer: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping a new EB comes out in 2018! We can dream right?
    December 24, 2017, 12:07:19 AM
  • JoomX: Wow, four members here today.  It's a revival...  ;D
    December 13, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
  • theJudeAbides: Just need Snooog and Big Air to come back... and for theJude to go away. :D :P
    December 13, 2017, 05:59:08 AM
  • FLASH: Not at all! That's not even the comic book Barry Allen, but I'm ok with Ezra Miller as the Flash. Superman is more my speed these days  8)
    December 10, 2017, 10:17:37 AM
  • TopStarRacer: Hey FLASH! I saw Justice League the other day. How much do you relate to FLASH? :P
    December 08, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
  • JoomX: Good to see you too, Flash.  Too bad we don't have a good game we could all get into and hang out more often...
    December 08, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
  • FLASH: Long time no see Agent C! Good to see you around! BTC wished me a Happy Thanksgiving a few weeks ago so I figured I'd check in and see what's up. Hope you all are doing well!
    December 08, 2017, 01:33:09 PM
  • JoomX: Yes it would, Top.  Miss chatting with the old crew, including Dynamo.  And hey there, Agent C, good to see you...  :)
    December 04, 2017, 12:45:57 PM
  • TopStarRacer: Now if only BIG AIR and Snooog could pop in...be nice to hear from those old farts.
    December 02, 2017, 01:14:34 AM
  • TopStarRacer: The legend himself, how is the ol' AC?  Miss racing and chatting with you!
    December 02, 2017, 01:13:34 AM
  • Agent C: ;D
    December 01, 2017, 07:33:59 PM
  • Agent C: Oh, and Nintendo Switch sucks, wouldn't buy it for $50!
    December 01, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
  • Agent C: See, been that long, forgot it tells who is saying what! :P
    December 01, 2017, 07:31:55 PM
  • Agent C: Agent C, checking in after a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still around.
    December 01, 2017, 07:30:57 PM
  • JoomX: 33rd?  Wow...
    December 01, 2017, 11:42:04 AM
  • TopStarRacer: Happy 33rd Birthday Excitebike, the one that started it all!
    November 30, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

Author Topic: Cheaters on Silver Mexico  (Read 6394 times)

Offline FLASH

• FC: 0648-3542-8677
  • TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
Re: Cheaters on Silver Mexico
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
I wish yo guys would race more like you did against me today hen Copper got a 330+ on Bz Egypt.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
    • TopStarRacer's YouTube Channel
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2012, 02:29:28 PM »
How you can win every race by over 100 stars or more, then come online and whine about it...is beyond me.

This right there is a winning statement. The amount of folks around here that complain about the speed of the race is getting annoying. I don't complain about them, do I?

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2012, 03:12:16 PM »
Let me lay it out like this.

Everything in NoGood's first post is a lie. No other way to put. He knows Copper skipped the red bar on Bz Killi because he was on red bar when Copper went from 5th to 1st.

Your "winning statement" is borderline retarded. My ZLP, which I have made clear would be my last attempt, was at stake when they bee-lined. You would hate for hate to happen to you TopStar.

I didn't want it to go this far, but I'm surprised NoGood, a full grown adult, cannot take responsibility for his son's actions and his own actions.

I will no longer argue about this.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2012, 03:40:27 PM »
Your "winning statement" is borderline retarded. My ZLP, which I have made clear would be my last attempt, was at stake when they bee-lined. You would hate for hate to happen to you TopStar.

You're the one placing the bet there in the first place, you know what was at risk. Whether it was a board member or a rookie that is at fault for beelining, it doesn't matter. You shouldn't be in last place farming, you should be chasing for first while collecting stars. You are just as capable of skipping the bar so Copper had no advantage over you.

I didn't want it to go this far, but I'm surprised NoGood, a full grown adult, cannot take responsibility for his son's actions and his own actions.

I'm not a parent but I would not try to punish or take responsibility for how my child plays his/her video games. "Son, you're grounded from TV for going too fast in that race and almost ruining a ZLP!"  ::) ExciteBots is a game...how one has fun with it is up to them.

Offline CodyRs

• TGC Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2012, 04:07:51 PM »
I know what you mean Flash since Copper always tried to DQ my ZLP on any courses that he could skip the red bar. And coming onto fresh profiles and try to DQ me as well. It's kinda simple when you skip the red bars like that...that it's you. That's how I know Lamont is you...Your ZLP got ruined the day before, then it was just skipping red bars etc when I bet. Yea a board member shouldn't do that to another. Then a new profile came on as Lamont and was spamming Bronze Kilimanjaro, so you can't tell me that it ain't you Copper. That's the easiest way of putting it...

You're the one placing the bet there in the first place, you know what was at risk. Whether it was a board member or a rookie that is at fault for beelining, it doesn't matter. You shouldn't be in last place farming, you should be chasing for first while collecting stars. You are just as capable of skipping the bar so Copper had no advantage over you.
Seems like you had a problem with me not even trying to DQ you on my HI profile. All I was doing was staying on the tracks not doing all the framing crap so it wouldn't give it away. Because I can beat you simply now days when I try. Here's my reasons why you don't deserve a ZLP:
1.Your the cockiest player anyone can know.
2.You raced like a damn chicken on your ZLP.
3.If you hear all the crap people talk about you in mumble they don't like you calling you a hypocrite.
4.That's all for now.

*Never posting in this topic again*
My CodyRs profile is retired! 9,215 Excite Wins and 225 poker wins!

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2012, 04:33:14 PM »
Seems like you had a problem with me not even trying to DQ you on my HI profile.

I placed my bets knowing I could keep up with you.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2012, 04:40:04 PM »
Also since both of you are finished arguing, I'm sending a request to Joom to have this topic locked.

I'm tired of seeing arguing over how this game should be played.

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
  • The bell has rung..take a seat!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2012, 05:22:52 PM »
Also since both of you are finished arguing, I'm sending a request to Joom to have this topic locked.

I'm tired of seeing arguing over how this game should be played.

Top, what you are saying is that you don't want to play the game like it was designed to be played? Also, locking this topic WILL NOT end this - another thread will just be created. I will always speak against cheating in this game when I see it happening and that will never change.

PS...I was told to let this go because I didn't  bet on Silver Mexico when the red bar trick DISQUALIFIED me. Now, vets are betting  and possibly losing their ZLPs over this issue.
Take a seat!

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2012, 09:10:28 PM »
Here is your rule TopStar!!!  8)

In the Excite Bots Manual on pg 7 it says under RED BAR:

Drive TOWARD a red bar to latch on and start spinning! Rotate the Wii Wheel or Wii Remote around in a circular motion in time with your bot. Closely synchronize the timing of your rotation and your bot will spin faster. Complete 10 rotations to release.

So it is in fact cheating to skip the red bar according to this manual.  The designers of the game expected every racer to drive TOWARD the red bar and not SKIP over it.   ;D
Take a seat!

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2012, 09:18:26 PM »
Here is your rule TopStar!!!  8)

In the Excite Bots Manual on pg 7 it says under RED BAR:

Drive TOWARD a red bar to latch on and start spinning! Rotate the Wii Wheel or Wii Remote around in a circular motion in time with your bot. Closely synchronize the timing of your rotation and your bot will spin faster. Complete 10 rotations to release.

So it is in fact cheating to skip the red bar according to this manual.  The designers of the game expected every racer to drive TOWARD the red bar and not SKIP over it.   ;D

1. It doesn't say you have to take it.
2. "Drive toward a red bar to latch on and start spinning" is telling you what you need to do to get onto a red bar. It's not telling me it's a requirement. If the course has a way of skipping it, there's nothing stopping anyone.

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2012, 09:47:52 PM »
True, I can't stop people from skipping the red bar. However, I can and will call them out on it when I see it happening.

Also, I believe Drive in this case - is what you call a direct command in the English language in which it is understood that it is necessary for you to complete. This like in all manuals when it is telling you how to build [put together] something and it says insert screw L into slot B with a flat head screw driver.

Now, I don't HAVE to use screw L in slot B but then I don't think my structure will stand very well. I also don't HAVE to use a flat head screw driver but then I might have a hard time putting in the screw.

The red bar paragraph wouldn't be in the manual if you weren't supposed to spin around it. Also, if the game designers gave you a choice to use the red bar that would also be explained in the manual, which it is not. 

Skipping the red bar is a glitch in the game that people are exploiting for their personal gain. If  you wish to cheat that is fine. But, be prepared to hear about it later from those who do not.  This whole mess started because Rip It [Flash] skipped the red bar. I called him out and he explained. I may not agree with his method but at least he own up to it. That should have been the end of this part of the red bar saga.

Now, you are nit picking over words in the Excite Bot manual. It  is really sad. It is also sad that I'm sitting here explaining it to you. We both have better things to do with our time.
Take a seat!

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 10:02:55 PM »
The red bar has only been skipped for bee-lining purposes, which as we know, is not the point of the race. If skipping it were for farming and possibly furthering a score, then that is another story.

Skipping the redbar on-line only causes harm.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2012, 10:50:04 PM »
True, I can't stop people from skipping the red bar. However, I can and will call them out on it when I see it happening.

Also, I believe Drive in this case - is what you call a direct command in the English language in which it is understood that it is necessary for you to complete. This like in all manuals when it is telling you how to build [put together] something and it says insert screw L into slot B with a flat head screw driver.

Now, I don't HAVE to use screw L in slot B but then I don't think my structure will stand very well. I also don't HAVE to use a flat head screw driver but then I might have a hard time putting in the screw.

The red bar paragraph wouldn't be in the manual if you weren't supposed to spin around it. Also, if the game designers gave you a choice to use the red bar that would also be explained in the manual, which it is not. 

Skipping the red bar is a glitch in the game that people are exploiting for their personal gain. If  you wish to cheat that is fine. But, be prepared to hear about it later from those who do not.  This whole mess started because Rip It [Flash] skipped the red bar. I called him out and he explained. I may not agree with his method but at least he own up to it. That should have been the end of this part of the red bar saga.

Now, you are nit picking over words in the Excite Bot manual. It  is really sad. It is also sad that I'm sitting here explaining it to you. We both have better things to do with our time.

I'm not seeing how your metaphor compares. Those building manuals are step by step. In our case, this red bar section is only telling you how to get on one, not that you have to get on one. Look at the other categories. Leg Running: "Grab the wrench token to turn your Bot into Leg Form" With your logic, the manual is implying that we have to grab a wrench when we see it but many skip it anyways. Look at the elevator bar section, same sort of deal. Red bar skipping is just a shortcut in a bar. It's no different than let's say going over the Silver China wall and passing all the stars on the left.

I may be sounding like the bad guy here but this is how I feel towards the skipping.
Do I support red bar skipping to destroy ZLPs? Absolutely not.
Do I support red bar skipping for fun and/or strategic gain? Yes.
Is it the beeliner's fault for DQing the farmer? Perhaps.
Is it the farmer's fault for farming too much and going so slow? Perhaps.
Do I have intentions of skipping red bars to DQ people because I believe it's "legal"? No.

The red bar has only been skipped for bee-lining purposes, which as we know, is not the point of the race. If skipping it were for farming and possibly furthering a score, then that is another story.

Skipping the redbar on-line only causes harm.

Incorrect. I have used the Bronze Scotland skip as a last ditch effort to getting 1st, which is the favored approach to winning this course. I have used BK and PF to save myself when I misjudge the speed of the race and need to use the skips in order to cross the finish line in the 30 seconds. I may be the only one that uses the skips for strategic purposes but that doesn't mean it is only used for beelining.

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2012, 11:14:01 PM »
That does not make it right though Top. If you skip a bar to get first, then that is cheating. You don't support red bar skip, but you are arguing for it. I think it should only be allowed for for offline. If you lose a ZLP because somebody skipped, not cool. As BTC said, it is detrimental.

I would rather lose a ZLP knowing I did not skip a red bar to finish or lose a race knowing I did not skip a part of the game that is meant to be used by all racers then cheat to help myself out.

Look at it this way, when we miss the red bar we get reset because we missed the red bar. This is the game's unwritten way of keeping us in line and it forces us to take the red bar. Does that make sense? It is not written in the rule book to not skip the red bar, but the game put precautions in for a reason, and that is why we get reset. We are not supposed to skip. The glitch is a small area that we are able to use to pass the red bar, but it is a flaw in the programming. It is an area that was intended to be covered and reset us behind the red bar, but it was not because of a mistake.

With that said, the red bars are not to be skipped, so skipping them is breaking the rules, even though they are not written.

Joom brought this up in Mumble. If I can go through barriers and finish a race fast and DQ everyone, should I do it? No, because the barriers were put there to make sure we don't finish that fast.

Simply put, while they're no written rules, there are rules enforced by the game.

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2012, 11:21:14 PM »
The wrench does not appear in ALL tracks as the red bar does.  You can also avoid the wrench with less skill than is required for skipping the red bar (which requires greater skill).

Anyway, Top I'm done arguing with you over this issue.  The bottom line is if I catch someone skipping the red bar I will report it.  You can't stop that from happening anymore than I can stop people from skipping the red bar. Just know that if I see it I will report it no matter who it is.(Yes, I know I have said this twice to make a point.) Now, if that person can handle being called out like an adult [like Flash did] then there  shouldn't be much of an issue. If that person can't handle it like an adult then we will have a rant, like the one we are having now.  Peace, Top.  8)
Take a seat!

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »
The only point of agreement we will reach is red bar skipping is here to stay. I do not consider it cheating nor will I ever think of it that way. It's a glitch which I will use for strategic gain. Anyone is just as capable as pulling it off as me so it's really no advantage.

Flash - I only wish you chose that side earlier...maybe then you wouldn't have tried to exploit BK and add another course to the mayhem. You have helped contribute to the so called "cheating" cause as did I, PJs, and KaBoom!

So with that said, let's all agree to disagree shall we? ;D

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 11:36:49 PM »
My only mistake was telling you. I tried to keep it between the few people in the room who I trusted. I trusted you at the time. That didn't last 24 hours, so I believe you are the one who exploited it. But nice try.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2012, 11:40:28 PM »
My only mistake was telling you. I tried to keep it between the few people in the room who I trusted. I trusted you at the time. That didn't last 24 hours, so I believe you are the one who exploited it. But nice try.

Whoa there, I didn't use it for evil. You're only mistake was bringing it up at all, especially with Cody in Mumble. He's the only one who has destroyed a ZLP with your discovery.

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2012, 11:45:27 PM »
Cody wasn't in Mumble, but nice try again. You were caught by Airman using the cheat when you didn't need it. It spiraled downward from there. It was in the shout box. I remember.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2012, 11:48:21 PM »
Cody wasn't in Mumble, but nice try again. You were caught by Airman using the cheat when you didn't need it. It spiraled downward from there. It was in the shout box. I remember.

Airman didn't say what course and yes, it was either Cody or RATROD in Mumble.

I'm not to blame for leaking it. "Nice try".

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2012, 11:53:13 PM »
Doesn't matter, he saw you do it and it spread from there. You eventually made a post about for anybody who didn't know. I told a small group, you told the world. You exploited it, not me. Case closed. Weather or not you see it that way, you exploited and the rest of us see it that way too. (The ones who didn't tell or use it)

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2012, 12:00:29 AM »
Doesn't matter, he saw you do it and it spread from there. You eventually made a post about for anybody who didn't know. I told a small group, you told the world. You exploited it, not me. Case closed. Weather or not you see it that way, you exploited and the rest of us see it that way too. (The ones who didn't tell or use it)

I never made such a post and I'm willing to bet my 14K win profile over it. Show me the post then we could call this case of yours closed. Should we be blaming BTC then? He has recorded....the whole world knew anyways.

Want to keep pouring the gasoline into this fire?

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2012, 12:28:15 AM »
I could have sworn it was in the Skipping red bar legitametly trhead, but I guess not. It has been discussed since regardless and you were the first to slip up and use it online and get caught. Therefore, you exploited it.

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2012, 12:30:19 AM »
We should take a pole to see who wants to consider it cheating. That will end it. Maybe it shouldn't be called cheating though. Just illegal.

We should make it a vote for Banned or Legal.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2012, 12:39:26 AM »
I could have sworn it was in the Skipping red bar legitametly trhead, but I guess not. It has been discussed since regardless and you were the first to slip up and use it online and get caught. Therefore, you exploited it.

Until you can find a post, your argument is invalid. :)

And like I said, BTC mentions it in his FwaL video the very night you told everyone in Mumble so why am I being blamed again?

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2012, 01:14:14 AM »
And like I said, BTC mentions it in his FwaL video the very night you told everyone in Mumble so why am I being blamed again?
Tell me how many views it has and who actually watched the 2 hour segment and then you tell me why you are being blamed.  ;)

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2012, 01:30:47 PM »
All I know is that I found this YouTube Video of Top showing the world how to skip the red bar. I'm not sure if there are other videos out there, which there probably are. 

Flash, I don't remember where this was posted on the TGC, however I do remember the red bar skipping being flaunted. Top was playing it up in his latest Blog about the Red Bar which I have written a reply. I have never uploaded it since some of his facts were incorrect regarding me and the Silver Mexico race that started all this mess.

I do agree that Top and I will always be on opposite sides of this issue. Just live with it and stop whining about it. As I have said before, I will always call people out for what I believe to "illegal" moves in the game.  Especially, when this move is used to DQ ZLPs out of malice and spite. I don't know if that was the case with Top killing X Rider or not, I wasn't there. But, hearing about it happening isn't good.  Now, it seems no one is safe.

Enjoy the videos!! 8)

Silver Mexico - Skipping Red Bar - Pg 1 of Skipping the Red Bar Legitimately (which is now a lock topic)

Bronze Scotland - Skipping Red Bar - Pg 2 of Skipping Red Bar Legitimately (which is now a locked topic)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:51:26 PM by SkoolYa »
Take a seat!

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2012, 01:33:32 PM »
That's Bronze Kilimanjaro? Get your eyes checked. :P

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
Learn to read Top, I never said it was Bronze Killi. I said it was a video of skipping the red bar. DUH! Aren't you supposed to be in college?
Take a seat!

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2012, 01:48:24 PM »
Did I deny that I spreaded and started this red bar mess? No.

Am I denying I was the one to start the red bar skipping in Bk? Yes.

This arguement your jumping into is Flash being unable to own up to his mistake of discovering the trick in BK.

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2012, 01:53:37 PM »
Flash may have discovered it [don't know, don't care] but you used it against a player with a ZLP.
Take a seat!

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
What? A player that could barely get 150 in Silver China? Or 200 in Silver Egypt? A "ZLP" with only 100K won. How will I sleep at night?
Flash forgot to mention X RIDER lost another bet after that when JimsBot and myself beat him...and he finished. Does that make me a villain?

Compare that to Cody who destroyed a 2,000,000 and attempted at destroying a 9,000,000 then let's chat.

Offline FLASH

• TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
The bets he lost afterward do not matter. He was a ZLP we don't know who had a couple hundred thousand and you made him lose his ZLP by skipping the red bar. Now you are trying to mak yourself look like a good guy by comparing what you did to what Cody did instead of owning up.

You can't leave for college soon enough.

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2012, 02:51:22 PM »
The bets he lost afterward do not matter. He was a ZLP we don't know who had a couple hundred thousand and you made him lose his ZLP by skipping the red bar. Now you are trying to mak yourself look like a good guy by comparing what you did to what Cody did instead of owning up.

You can't leave for college soon enough.

Couple hundred thousand? Nope, just one. Everyone here has poor vision. ???

@SkoolYa - I locked that topic a while back after the Urutora incident. Figured it would help discourage the fighting but alas, this topic is here now.

How many more posts is it going to take before everyone just shuts up? Nobody is going to change anyone's mind here so why are we still punching each other?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:57:53 PM by TopStarRacer »

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2012, 02:52:29 PM »
And as much as you all want me gone, I'm not going anywhere.  :-*