TGC ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Forum rules apply here! Only members can Shout.
  • TopStarRacer: Happy birthday BTC! :D
    January 10, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
  • JoomX: Got a birthday coming up, eh BTC?  Make it a good one...  :)
    January 06, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
  • JoomX: Well, it's 2018.  9 years old and EB is still the best racing game on the planet...
    January 01, 2018, 04:20:18 PM
  • JoomX: Back at ya, Top.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  And yes, EB 2018 would be the best Christmas gift...
    December 24, 2017, 05:14:14 PM
  • TopStarRacer: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping a new EB comes out in 2018! We can dream right?
    December 24, 2017, 12:07:19 AM
  • JoomX: Wow, four members here today.  It's a revival...  ;D
    December 13, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
  • theJudeAbides: Just need Snooog and Big Air to come back... and for theJude to go away. :D :P
    December 13, 2017, 05:59:08 AM
  • FLASH: Not at all! That's not even the comic book Barry Allen, but I'm ok with Ezra Miller as the Flash. Superman is more my speed these days  8)
    December 10, 2017, 10:17:37 AM
  • TopStarRacer: Hey FLASH! I saw Justice League the other day. How much do you relate to FLASH? :P
    December 08, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
  • JoomX: Good to see you too, Flash.  Too bad we don't have a good game we could all get into and hang out more often...
    December 08, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
  • FLASH: Long time no see Agent C! Good to see you around! BTC wished me a Happy Thanksgiving a few weeks ago so I figured I'd check in and see what's up. Hope you all are doing well!
    December 08, 2017, 01:33:09 PM
  • JoomX: Yes it would, Top.  Miss chatting with the old crew, including Dynamo.  And hey there, Agent C, good to see you...  :)
    December 04, 2017, 12:45:57 PM
  • TopStarRacer: Now if only BIG AIR and Snooog could pop in...be nice to hear from those old farts.
    December 02, 2017, 01:14:34 AM
  • TopStarRacer: The legend himself, how is the ol' AC?  Miss racing and chatting with you!
    December 02, 2017, 01:13:34 AM
  • Agent C: ;D
    December 01, 2017, 07:33:59 PM
  • Agent C: Oh, and Nintendo Switch sucks, wouldn't buy it for $50!
    December 01, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
  • Agent C: See, been that long, forgot it tells who is saying what! :P
    December 01, 2017, 07:31:55 PM
  • Agent C: Agent C, checking in after a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still around.
    December 01, 2017, 07:30:57 PM
  • JoomX: 33rd?  Wow...
    December 01, 2017, 11:42:04 AM
  • TopStarRacer: Happy 33rd Birthday Excitebike, the one that started it all!
    November 30, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

Author Topic: What is there to say?  (Read 752 times)

Offline FLASH

• FC: 0648-3542-8677
  • TGC Junkie
  • Fastest Man Alive
    • View Profile
What is there to say?
« on: September 05, 2012, 12:02:12 AM »
So I had a pretty easy day today and after school I went to hangout with some friends. As I was riding my bike back I came across a parked car in the road, and a girl got out with what sounded like a skateboard. What? What do you mean "sounded like"? That is exactly what I mean, because this girl throws it over a fence on to the sidewalk about 12 feet down. Then I hear her friend in the car yelling hurry up Kayla. Turns out I know this girl. I know her from school. What came next is was set me off Keep in mind that I'm not a loser, or socially awkward. I'm also not the most popular kid at school because that would require me to drink, smoke, have sex, vandalize, and a number of other things I consider to be bad for somebody my age. I am that kid that could fit into every group if I wanted to because I'm not a jerk to people and I have a wide range of friends. So this girl throws some poor kid's skate board over this fence and then beelines for the car and then stops. I'm riding a bike and she stops right in front of me going at a decent speed. Thank God instincts told me to hit the brakes, because if i had the time to think about what was happening then I probably would have ran her butt over. We will get to that in a second. So after she runs into my direct line of riding, she recognized me and said, "eww... you." (For those of you who know me well enough, you know that I don't cuss or use any sort of profanity) But I was this close to cursing her out and banging up their BMW.

Is it not enough that I have to deal with people like this at school? Now I have to deal with them on a bike ride home. The kicker is what they did next, because I guarantee you they would have had a bad time if they made this move. They started to follow me to my house! I turned into my street and I saw them making the decision to either come into my street or keep moving. Luckily for them they pulled a u turn.

If it isn't enough that I had to deal with people like that, I come home to find out that my brother was hurt in football practice today because of a cheap shop from another player. He had a scrimmage tonight and, long story short, he was hit from behind on a play that was not even close to where he was. My dad ran out onto the field to see if he was okay as the coaches stood there trying to defend themselves as my dad got onto them for not paying attention and letting some punk kid do that. To make matters worse, the assistant coach for the opposing team is the head coach for my youngest brother's team, so he knew who my dad was. As he played dumb as to what happened, my brother got up and got set for the next play. if that were me, i would have gone out of my way to smash the kid in the mouth on the next play, but my brother isn't wired like that. Needless to say, I will be attending my brothers' games and scrimmages from now on to make sure this crap doesn't happen anymore.

I don't really rant about something like this, but this stuff got to me. For me, there is no, "life is life," or "just deal with it." (I can't tell you how much that one ticks me off) I have dealt with punk popular kids that will get no where in life, and douche bag coaches who don't care if there are cheap blows, but I have had enough. I don't have to deal with this kind of stuff. But as of now, i don't know what to do about it besides just deal with it. I guess in a way it pays off in the long run because people get what they have coming.

P.S.- The only solution I do have is to take all the warning signs and stickers off of everything and let the problem sort itself out.

Besides that, what is there to say?

Offline SkoolYa

• Silence!
  • The bell has rung..take a seat!!
    • View Profile
Re: What is there to say?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 12:09:02 AM »
Awww.... Flash, sounds like you had one crappy day. I have had several of those myself. It seems like you have handled it better than I would have. I hope tomorrow you have a better day and that you brother feels better soon. *Hugs*  :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:21:07 AM by SkoolYa »
Take a seat!

Offline CodyRs

• TGC Junkie
    • View Profile
Re: What is there to say?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 12:25:26 AM »
Tell me about the football thing dude! I mean I have this team in our league named "Hosanna Christian" A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL!!!! That they'll knock you down to the ground, then they will help you up then, knee you in the nuts! Never played them, only watched them. Then the game we watch, they did that stuff, and they won by ONE TOUCHDOWN... When they went to go shook the other player hands and stuff, they were like "Who rocks your world, Hosanna rocks your world"! So as you can see they're not a very good christian school!

Flash, I know what you mean about hanging around everybody, friends everywhere goth,jock etc. But about all the smoking, sex stuff, I don't do it either. I gotten ask MULTIPLE times too chew. I said no! One time my Girlfriend did, and I didn't know that. {Mod Edit]

I don't know if this had anything to do with this, but this all happen within the last month.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:53:19 AM by JoomX »
My CodyRs profile is retired! 9,215 Excite Wins and 225 poker wins!