TGC ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Forum rules apply here! Only members can Shout.
  • TopStarRacer: Happy birthday BTC! :D
    January 10, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
  • JoomX: Got a birthday coming up, eh BTC?  Make it a good one...  :)
    January 06, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
  • JoomX: Well, it's 2018.  9 years old and EB is still the best racing game on the planet...
    January 01, 2018, 04:20:18 PM
  • JoomX: Back at ya, Top.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  And yes, EB 2018 would be the best Christmas gift...
    December 24, 2017, 05:14:14 PM
  • TopStarRacer: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping a new EB comes out in 2018! We can dream right?
    December 24, 2017, 12:07:19 AM
  • JoomX: Wow, four members here today.  It's a revival...  ;D
    December 13, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
  • theJudeAbides: Just need Snooog and Big Air to come back... and for theJude to go away. :D :P
    December 13, 2017, 05:59:08 AM
  • FLASH: Not at all! That's not even the comic book Barry Allen, but I'm ok with Ezra Miller as the Flash. Superman is more my speed these days  8)
    December 10, 2017, 10:17:37 AM
  • TopStarRacer: Hey FLASH! I saw Justice League the other day. How much do you relate to FLASH? :P
    December 08, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
  • JoomX: Good to see you too, Flash.  Too bad we don't have a good game we could all get into and hang out more often...
    December 08, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
  • FLASH: Long time no see Agent C! Good to see you around! BTC wished me a Happy Thanksgiving a few weeks ago so I figured I'd check in and see what's up. Hope you all are doing well!
    December 08, 2017, 01:33:09 PM
  • JoomX: Yes it would, Top.  Miss chatting with the old crew, including Dynamo.  And hey there, Agent C, good to see you...  :)
    December 04, 2017, 12:45:57 PM
  • TopStarRacer: Now if only BIG AIR and Snooog could pop in...be nice to hear from those old farts.
    December 02, 2017, 01:14:34 AM
  • TopStarRacer: The legend himself, how is the ol' AC?  Miss racing and chatting with you!
    December 02, 2017, 01:13:34 AM
  • Agent C: ;D
    December 01, 2017, 07:33:59 PM
  • Agent C: Oh, and Nintendo Switch sucks, wouldn't buy it for $50!
    December 01, 2017, 07:33:29 PM
  • Agent C: See, been that long, forgot it tells who is saying what! :P
    December 01, 2017, 07:31:55 PM
  • Agent C: Agent C, checking in after a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still around.
    December 01, 2017, 07:30:57 PM
  • JoomX: 33rd?  Wow...
    December 01, 2017, 11:42:04 AM
  • TopStarRacer: Happy 33rd Birthday Excitebike, the one that started it all!
    November 30, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

Author Topic: JOOM and Kandy  (Read 650 times)

Offline theJudeAbides

• The Most Interesting Jerk on the Internet
  • I'm theJude, deal with it.
    • View Profile
JOOM and Kandy
« on: April 04, 2013, 06:29:08 PM »
So I was on Youtube watching some Rymdreglage (aka Ninja Moped), who make some amazing music and videos (which is likely why you've never heard of them) when I stumbled across a new video of there's.  I started watching it, and it almost immediately reminded my of JOOM and Kandy, sitting their playing games together (especially JOOM with his shooters).  However, the kicker came at around 2:20 when my jaw just about hit the floor before opening into a huge grin and chuckle.  I'm not going to ruin the surprise, but if that's not Joom, then I don't what is.
I don't always play videogames, but when I do, I prefer Excitebots.  Keep spinning, my friends.  8)
theJude's Backloggery

Offline JoomX

• I Am The
  • Administrator
  • TGC Junkie
  • It's all about the game...
    • View Profile
Re: JOOM and Kandy
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 06:39:03 PM »
 :P :P :P :P :P

That was great.  The outdoor shots reminded me of my last paint ball war a few years ago.  ;D

Yup, me and my bifocals, and spilling coffee on my keyboard and/or remotes while I'm trying to eat my donuts.  While shooting/racing.

Really funny thing is, we both sit here and do FPS against each other on the computers when we can't find anybody online.  With coffee and snacks.

Very cool...
A computer once beat me at chess, but as it turns out it was no match for me at kickboxing... ;)

Offline iKandy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 07:01:07 PM »
Hi TJ

It definitely reminds me of Joom and myself.  Sometimes while driving, I bump Joom on the couch.  He has been known to spill his coffee or drop his cookies, donuts, snacks...etc. 

I thought the video was really cute.  We always say, life is short, let's play some video games  :)  :).  We ride motorcycles about 6 months out of the year too.  Just fun....

Thanks for sharing

Offline theJudeAbides

• The Most Interesting Jerk on the Internet
  • I'm theJude, deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 07:11:54 PM »
Yeah, guys, I probably know you a little too well from chatting with Joom online.  When they said, "That's an extra bonus, and an extra cookie with your coffee," I couldn't help but laugh.

The guys who did this are (I believe) icelandic and have a lot of crazy/awesome/weird videos.  They did a 20th anniversary tribute to Terminator 2 which was amazing, and have made some of the best stop-motion LEGO videos (using real LEGO and not a computer program) that I have ever seen.  Some of their music I like, and some of it I tolerate (the music in this video was OK), but their videos are always a riot.
I don't always play videogames, but when I do, I prefer Excitebots.  Keep spinning, my friends.  8)
theJude's Backloggery