Author Topic: Wii U Friend List  (Read 1032 times)

Offline theJudeAbides

• The Most Interesting Jerk on the Internet
  • I'm theJude, deal with it.
    • View Profile
Wii U Friend List
« on: June 02, 2014, 02:18:58 AM »
Figured I'd set this up since a few of us now have Wii Us so that we can all friend each other.  The good news is that the friend system on the Wii U is much simpler (and better) than the Wii.  Instead of needing to exchange friend codes for each game that we own, we can just friend each other once and it will work for all current and future games.  Tom (dynamO) and I have already done this, and it's a pretty simple process.  You no longer need to enter in long lines of digits, just look up their name and send them a request.  Since the system does not allow duplicate names, only one person will have the name you're looking up, and therefore you'll know you're friending the right person.  So, all that's left to do is create this list so we can friend each other:

TGC NameWii U Name
dynamOTomTony
theJudeAbidestheJude
propaneBit_8gent

Obviously, not much yet, but I hear both TopStar and BTC own Wii Us now, so if they could post their info, that would be great.

Quick Edit: Found propane's Wii U friend name in another topic!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 07:03:22 AM by theJudeAbides »
I don't always play videogames, but when I do, I prefer Excitebots.  Keep spinning, my friends.  8)
theJude's Backloggery

Offline TopStarRacer

• Excite Win Junkie
  • TGC Junkie
  • Race on!
    • View Profile
    • TopStarRacer's YouTube Channel
Re: Wii U Friend List
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 11:52:02 AM »
Sent a request to you theJude but I'm not able to send one to you DynamO. Mine is TopStarRacer.

Offline Battletanx_Commander

• Master Chef
  • Clawing my way to victory ever boost of the way...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »
Battletanx_CDR is my Network ID. I don't usually use the Wii U much right now since I don't have any games for it other than MH3U (and I haven't really played much of that in the last year).
I am Truck Norris

Offline Dynam0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 02:24:37 PM »
I will send friend requests to you both, but I won't be much competition on MK8 for a while. I'm even rustier with MK style racing than EB.

Wii Sports Club bowling is a different story.. ;D

Offline Agent C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 09:47:35 PM »
I'm still doing research on the Wii U. DynamO, I love the bowling and tennis and I watched a video about online match up on the Wii U. That could be fun. :)

I forgot Propane had a Wii U. Now even TopStar went out and bought one and MK8! :o That makes 5 people with a Wii U. Even though BTC said he doesn't really play it and Propane hasn't been on the site in almost a year and a half. ??? I think I have his cell phone number in a pm though.

I look forward to what you guys think of it in the future. If I find anything special, of course I will let you guys know.

Offline Dynam0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 11:07:44 AM »
TopStar, I couldn't find you on the friend thing. What am I missing? Are you the one with another name attached to TopStarRacer? Feel free to PM if that would be better.

Agent C, Wii Sports Club is a lot of fun. It's downloadable, but the pricing structure is a bit bizarre. You pay one sport at a time. I'm into the golf and bowling, not so much the tennis. Apparently they are adding baseball and boxing later this month and adjusting the pricing structure a bit.

If you do decide to go for a WiiU and Sports Club, let me know if I can help you with anything.

Offline JamesStock

• Rookie
  • Yup, here I am...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 10:27:36 AM »
JamesStock is both my Nin ID and my Mii name.

For online games, I have been playing MK8 and Wii Sports Club.